1. First I want to say that Naxals are also human being. They must have some agenda or reason. Government should make committee and try to understand their problem and go to root and try to find the solution. Government should make sure that they get their rights, incentives, education, medical health facility etc.
2. Naxal fighters might not have political agenda. They might get money to fire but their leaders have. I am sure. Their leaders shake hand with our leaders, politicians, ISI or China. So Indian Intelligence agency should keep a sharp eye on these acts and should arrest them at earliest.
3. After surrender they should be given proper education, jobs (if fit them in army) and every basic needs to settle.
4. If all above process are done still we can’t control them then Naxalite should be given a dead line to surrender. But before then Government have to earn their trust through diplomatic talk, through proper channel and schemes. If they don’t agree, we have world’s 3rd largest army. Why we spend billions of dollars on defense, if we can’t even fight our own countrymen. Send army, fighter jets, drone, and missile, tanks anything we can to their locations. We have to take action like Lanka took against LTTE.
Dear Government of India, I wish you read this article. Our men are dying, please I beg you to take some serious action. They ambush our army, they keep bomb under our soldier’s body, they plant land mines, they kill civilians and we are having world’s 3rd largest army. Shame, Shame and Shame to such leadership.
1. Maharashtra: Local Congress leader booked for sending arms to Naxals
2. Maoist encounter in Latehar: 2.5 kg unexploded bomb found inside jawan’s body
3. Maoists kill 73 CRPF men in Dantewada
4. Naxalite – Wikipedia
Copyright © 2013 ·All Rights Reserved · Republishing or copying this article or any part of this without giving reference would come under WordPress Copyright Act.
If you liked this article, please rate and comment. Thank You!