But the question arises, “Who is better for PM – Modi or Kejriwal or Gandhi?” Let’s have a small discussion on this topic. First and foremost I don’t think Rahul or any Congress man should be in the race after seeing what they have done to the Indian economy and Indian people. In just 10 years so many scams and in all cases congress men are involved. Even Mayawati and Mulayam or Lalu were not so corrupt. So I don’t like to talk about congress or any Gandhi.
Let’s take us the case of Mr. Kejriwal. He is a dynamic person. We find him very honest and laborious. He had been a member of Anna ji and fought against corruption. That’s why people of Delhi voted his team and gave a chance to form a minority government. Good! Within 1 week he reduced electricity cost and solved water crisis and put a helpline number to fight against corruption. But he has a long journey to travel. We can’t judge a book with its cover or few front pages. We need to study entire book to judge the writer and the book. Similarly I think we should wait few years say 3-5 years to judge the team AAP. Let me put an example. In the very first day AAP team travelled through metro. They refused to take security or Govt. flat. What now? They all have taken govt. cars except Kerjiwal. Recently we heard a case about his minister, Rakhi. She complained about a boy who mistakenly threw his cricket ball to her car. One of his team members says that India should remove army from Kashmir. So we can’t comment about his ministers or team by just judging Kejriwal. I am saying that Kejriwal may be right or what he wants to do would be great for the country but what about his team? How much they are efficient and honest? That also matters. Kerjiwal has many things to prove and many issues to address. He needs time to make all these happen. So we should also wait and judge. Watch this video once. Video. What do you say about this video? Please comment.
Now take the case of Mr. Modi. I support Modi because of his development model and ideas, not because of being Hindu or RSS member. Advani or Gadkari are also BJP members but I do not support them. Few of my friends talk about Godhra or snooping. Why Godhra happened and what Modi did in that interval? First read history and then judge him. Supreme Court of India (Ghosh, 2013) did not find anything against Modi but few of friends are more talented than the CJI (Bhatt, 2013). They are still blaming the CM for what happened there. Recently we saw riots in Mumbai, Aasam (Banerjie, 2013) or UP (2013 Muzaffarnagar riots). In just 1 year UP witnessed more than 30 riots (ABP News, 2013) and one major riot. What about that? In few years back Kashmiri Pandits had to leave Kashmir due to riot. What about them? No one is there to talk about so many riots and their consequences but they have enough time to talk about Modi and Godhra. We should know that not a single incident happened after then. Let me say directly that all these morons have got nothing against Modi except Godhra and snooping that why they keep repeating only these 2 or 3 issues.
No other state is developing or building a new city. Only Gujarat is doing that. Gujarat government is developing 2 world class cities; one of them has been awarded by International body also. These are GIFT and Dholera SIR. One should watch videos about these projects. We recognize China with its great wall, New York with its twin towers, Paris with Eiffel tower, USA with its Statue of Liberty and last but not the least we recognize our own country with Taj Mahal. So to give an identity Modi is building a great statue, worlds tallest and it will be developed as tourist spot also. Think how many people will get jobs directly or indirectly. Hotels, transport, restaurants and common man will be benefited by these projects. We could also proudly say that world’s tallest statue is in India. I think 2400 crore for this project is too high but that amount won’t be put in just a single year. Say 400 crore per year. Here congress spends 500 crore for makeup of their PM candidate. So what do you think? Think positively.
Few say about snooping cases. USA broke all privacies. Gmail can read your mails without your permission, if you noted and many more cases are there. The thing is that we do not know about it. So if a government did that I do not think this is a major issue to highlight. Modi has proved everything. He is dynamic and can take India to that stage where we could proudly say that yes I am an Indian. People say that he always talks about development but does not say how. So my advice is that listen to his videos. He always talks about how he will bring change and how he will create jobs. One of his favorite statements is that – Terrorist divides nations and tourism units nations. He talks about North East people. I have never heard any politician to talk about those 7 sisters but he did in Delhi. I can write 100 pages book about Gujarat and Modi. So let me pen down here.
So dear friends and readers, I am not saying support Modi but will of course advice you to support for change, support for development, support for a bright nation, and support for world class infrastructure and world class facilities. If you find him feku, once visit Gujarat, read about Gujarat and what other nations are saying about Gujarat. Why every manufacturing industry wants to set up factory in Gujarat? Why Japan, Britain and US endorsed Gujarat CM? Why Britain and Australian parliaments and Japan ministers invited Gujarat CM? I won’t answer these all question. You have to do research first then only you can judge. Watch YouTube videos about Gujarat, its infrastructure, transportation, Vibrant Gujarat summit and many more. I have read many articles about Modi, Kejriwal and Rahul then only I find myself to talk about these people. So my advice is that please go through newspaper and YouTube videos and find yourself who is right and why?
1. 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots. (n.d.). Retrieved Jan 2014, from Wikipedia.com: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Muzaffarnagar_riots
2. Banerjie, M. (2013, Dec). Assam’s Chirang district tense again, memories of 2012 communal violence linger. Retrieved Jan 2014, from NDTV.com: http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/assam-s-chirang-district-tense-again-memories-of-2012-communal-violence-linger-453649
3. Bhatt, A. (2013, Dec). Narendra Modi will not face charges in 2002 riots, tweets satyamev jayate. Retrieved Jan 2014, from NDTV.com: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/narendra-modi-will-not-face-charges-in-2002-riots-tweets-satyamev-jayate-463448
4. Ghosh, D. (2013, Dec 26). Gujarat court accepts clean chit to Narendra Modi in 2002 riots. Retrieved Jan 2014, from NDTV.com: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Muzaffarnagar_riots
5. ABP News. (2013, Sep 9). UP: 30 riots in 17 months leave many devastated. Retrieved Jan 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9f3ahXrnQs
6. Nayyar, D. (2013, Dec). Why Narendra Modi need not fear the rise of Arvind Kejriwal. Retrieved Jan 2014, from Firstpost.com: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/why-narendra-modi-need-not-fear-the-rise-of-arvind-kejriwal-1278173.html
7. After UK, Australia invites Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi. (2013, Aug). Retrieved Jan 2014, from IBN Live: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/after-uk-australia-invites-gujarat-chief-minister-narendra-modi/414912-3.html
1. Narendra Modi Vs Rahul Vs Arvind Kejriwal
2. Who is the better runner, Narendra Modi or Arvind Kejriwal?
3. Who should be the next PM of India Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi or Arvind Kejriwal?
Copyright © 2013 ·All Rights Reserved · Republishing or copying this article or any part of this without giving reference would come under WordPress Copyright Act.
If you liked this article, please rate and comment. Thank You!